Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

I hope you all are having just as fabulous of a fourth of July weekend as I am!  Where do I begin?  Ok, so Friday started off rough (12 hours of studying..yuck), but everything today made up for it.  For starters, I ran my first (self-timed) 10K of the season this morning, then I made a delicious Avocado Bleu Turkey burgers and organic baked beans for a festive lunch with Dan.  To wrap up my incredible day, I found an AWESOME vintage Schwinn bike, which I mentioned I really wanted previously.  It's even red!  It's in the shop now getting a tune-up, but I'll have pictures as soon as I get it back!

Tomorrow night is fireworks and Monday morning I'm running the Firecracker 5K downtown in the hopes of bringing home a medal!
Have a great weekend!

.peace.love.fourth of july.



No comments:

Post a Comment