Saturday, June 11, 2011

i want to ride my bicyle, i want to ride it where i like

Title source: Queen "Bicycle Race"

So I've been wanting a super awesome beach cruiser for a little while now. I'm not SUPER picky...just as long as it has fenders and a basket in the front it's totally cool with me. I just haven't been able to find the perfect one yet. Perhaps it's a little premature, as I currently live on the 3rd floor of my building and I don't particularly fancy the idea of carrying my bike up the stairs everyday. This being said, I'll probably continue to daydream about riding riding my cruiser through town with the wind blowing in my hair and a bag full of fresh veggies from the farmers market nestled in my basket... I could probably stand to not spend the cashola on a bike right now anyways :\

No comments:

Post a Comment