Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sauteéd Carrots with Cilantro and Feta

I've decided to try something new with this post. If you know me, you should know that I love to cook...and I'm not half bad at it. I consider myself a bit of a health freak so pretty much everything I make is based off whole food and all-natural/organic. I recently went to the farmers' market so I've been cooking with my veggie finds. The photo isn't very good quality, but I guarantee this recipe looks as delicious as it tastes!

Sauteéd Carrots with Cilantro and Feta 

prep: 5 min.  cooking: 10 min
Serves 2
 
3 cups peeled organic carrots
1 roasted red pepper, chopped (I get my jarred at Whole Foods)
1/4 cup crumbled feta
1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
non-stick cooking spray
salt and pepper (to taste)

Lightly spray pan and add carrots, roasted red pepper, and s&p.  Sauteé until cooked but firm.
Garnish with cilantro and feta.
Enjoy!



  by alindaue

, a photo by alindaue on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment