Saturday, July 9, 2011

Farmers Market

This morning I made a trip out to the Ann Arbor Farmers Market for the first time on my new-to-me bike.  To be honest, I haven't made it out to the farmers market yet this summer, so I was really excited to go.  The streets of Ann Arbor were cool and quiet at 7am this Saturday morning, but the farmers market was in full swing.  There were tons of vendors and shoppers selling fresh, organic produce from local farms.  For $35 I got so many cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, cherries, arugula, blueberries and more that I had to squeeze into my little bike basket on the ride home.  I'd say I got my money's worth!

Meet my vintage Schwinn!  I'm in love :)



Forgive me, I was so distracted by the market itself that I forgot to take pictures, thus I borrowed these from google.  They pretty accurately describe some of the best things at the market, so I'll stick with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment