Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring Break!




This week was a whirlwind of fun, craziness, and (memory) haziness!  Essentially, it was everything a spring break should be.  A few of my roommates and I drove the 16 hours down to Panama City Beach, Florida and spent eight days there.  The few days were foggy, windy, and cold, but considering 60 degrees was still warmer than the 20 we came from, no one really complained.  By day three, the sun came out and temperatures neared 80 for the rest of the trip.  The girls and I spent the majority of day three laying out on the beach and ended the day with horrible sunburns.  Lucky for me, my sunburn has yet to peel and I'm feeling refreshed, tan, and fabulous :)

Do any of you have awesome plans for spring break?  I can't wait to hear stories!!

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I have no spring break..but I'm jealous of those pictures it seems you had lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete